Legal Question in Education Law in Pennsylvania

i have a son who graduated...(who the school system let go) and is functionally illerate...cannot read above 3rd grade and cannot make math etc...can i take legal action against the school district??

Asked on 2/22/10, 9:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ilene Young Young Law Offices

Under certain circumstances, you may be able to bring a claim against your school district. These circumstances are extremely limited, however. It is important for you to speak with a Pennsylvania attorney who practices education and special education law on behalf of Parents as soon as possible, as there are strict time constraints within which you must bring any claims you may have.

Read more
Answered on 2/27/10, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania