Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Pennsylvania

I have instrumental music that I've made. Can I sell them after copywriting and register it?

Asked on 10/25/15, 10:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

I would suggest you speak with an attorney. It is not as simple as that though getting your work copyright is the correct first step.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/15, 8:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania