Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I have a 13 month year old and his father lives in california, while I live in PA. I moved back to PA when he was 2 weeks old. The father that I am divorced to never paid any child support and when I filed for full custody, he aggreed and signed the papers that were send into the state. I would like to know if he can change his mind and be able to get some custody of my child (not his child. If he wanted to be a father he would not of signed the custody papers). Also he does have legal problems and got discharged from the military.

Asked on 9/08/13, 6:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

Custody is reviewable in Pennsylvania as long as parental rights have not been terminated.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 9:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania