Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

does child support continue when the child has a child of her own?

Asked on 12/01/11, 6:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

It could assuming the child/mother is not emancipated.


Read more
Answered on 12/01/11, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania