Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Child support question . My son graduates in may .but turns 18 in August .when do i stop paying support.I live in pennsylvania.

Asked on 4/29/13, 1:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

On his birthday.


Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 3:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania