Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My Ex and I have a custody agreement. Where I have sole legal and physical custody. We orally agreed on visitation for Saturdays. Now he is saying he doesn't want to give her back. Can he do that? and what should I do about it? A lot of times I am working during the time of pick up so my Mother drives the hour and picks my duaghter up for me...Can my Ex refuse to release my duaghter to my mother's care?

Asked on 10/08/13, 12:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson



Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 12:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania