Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

my dad was just found legally incompentint mentally take care of himself do i need to pettition the courts for legal guardinship

Asked on 4/18/19, 11:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

Unless you have Power of Attorney for your dad, no one can handle his financial affairs, including writing checks, etc, without a guardianship.

If your dad lives in southeastern Pa, I can refer you to an attorney who handles such matters so feel free to call or e-mail me on a free initial basis.

Very truly yours,

Matthew R. Nahrgang, Esquire

35 Evansburg Road

Collegeville, PA 19426

(610) 489-3041 ph

(610) 489-3042 fax

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 4/18/19, 1:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania