Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My daughters ex boyfriend and father of her two children wants to relinquish his rights to those children, what paperwork do we need to file and what procedures to make this happen as quickly as possible?

Asked on 12/11/11, 9:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

You can't. The only way a parents rights and the duty of child support may be terminated is if the child is to be adopted. The courts will not let you make the children orphans. Note: legally an orphan is a child with less than 2 parents.


Read more
Answered on 12/12/11, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania