Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

me an my daugthers mom were never married. I was not put on the birth certificate when my daughter was born in GA. now my daughter an her mom moved to Pennsylvania an I still live in GA because of the military. how do I go about getting rights for my daughter, my name on the birth certificate, and a set child supportvfrom me to her

Asked on 8/10/18, 7:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

When did they move?


Read more
Answered on 8/10/18, 10:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania