Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I am a divorced father with shared custody in pa and the x wife wants to move to ohio with her boyfriend what do I need to do I am not in agreement with this

Asked on 5/28/13, 6:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Then you have to file a petition in court to prevent the move. If you don't do so soon she could do it and you will have no recourse.


Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 7:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania