Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania


My daughter is 16 and just had a set of twins, she lives with her grand-mother. What I would like to know is, can I file a petition of emancipation because of the birth of the babies? Does this mean that she is no longer a minor?

Asked on 5/12/08, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Weber Robert M Weber Attorney at Law

Re: Emancipation

You sound really nice.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/08, 11:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania