Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania


can you give me avice on me owing child suport?

Asked on 2/17/07, 3:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

Re: father

You have not supplied that much information. If your child is living with the mother, she can file an action for child support in the county domestic relations office. Your obligation assuming you are the father and do not contest paternity will be determined based on your respective incomes by guidelines determined by support guidelines. You should contact a lawyer to get more specific information. I would be happy to meet with you if you wanted to schedule a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/07, 9:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania