Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I have filed for divorce. My husband has not cooperated with providing information and coming to court. Should my lawyer provide my husband with my pay stub and income tax returns

Asked on 5/25/16, 5:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

You should ask your lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 5/26/16, 6:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania