Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I am trying to find information about filing for full custody of my son. My ex husband has provided no help with my son in three years. He does not not visit not call or have a relaionship with our son. He currently has a bench warrant on him through domestic relations for not complieing with his court order. He is very unstable in his actions and has made many suicidal threats. I am wondering if I could file for full custody or if I am better off to do nothing since he does not visit. There is no contact, he will not answer our phone calls and we are unsure of his fathers residence.

Asked on 6/13/11, 7:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Fabick Solomon, Berschler, Warren, Schatz, Flood and Mohaghan

It depends on what the current order says. You should call an attorney to review the current order and discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/11, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania