Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My husband took my children from Pennsylvania to Vegas under false pretenses, can he do this? Also wants me to sign a paper saying he has primary custody?

Asked on 4/27/13, 3:21 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

If it has been a short time your county court still has jurisdiction, get a local lawyer to assist you with this.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 5:38 pm

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Act soon.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 5:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania