Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My ex husband and I got our divorce papers but we had an oral agreement that he would pay me 40,000 at 100.00 a week and he stopped paying is there anything I can do

Asked on 7/28/13, 8:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Was this agreement mentioned in the divorce decree? Why not? So he's going to pay you $40,000 over almost 8 years and this wasn't worth writing down? Where was your attorney?

You can sue him for it but it's not going to be easy.


Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 2:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania