Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My husband had hit me, I leave home , I need help to get my things, and my son's things too.

Asked on 11/02/13, 11:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

You should file for a PFA. As part of the relief you get to live in the house and your husband will have to leave. You can ask the police about it.


Read more
Answered on 11/02/13, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania