Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

If my husband is leaving and states he will pay all the home bills including house but does not want separation or divot can I just have him sign and notarized would it be legal contract

Asked on 7/12/14, 9:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Macfarlan David M. Macfarlan, Attorney at Law

You may sign with your husband a Marital Agreement which will be an enforceable contract.

However, the Marital Agreement must be somewhat formal in nature so that the Courts will

accept it as binding and will enforce it. I would not try to do it yourself. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/14, 6:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania