Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Mother of my child Is going to the army, do I have the right to get full custody? We already have 50/50 custody.

Asked on 6/26/13, 11:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Well rather than spending a lot of money on lawyers why not ask her what she wants to do? You custody order probably has a clause that says you can modify the order any way you if you can agree you can change it by agreement. A good idea is to write it down at a minimum or better file it as an agreed to change. Now that mom is going to be working there will be support issues. Not to mention commissary rights and some other things I've left out. In any case start by talking. Trust me it's a lot cheaper then hiring lawyers.


Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania