Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

nephew is in cys care mom is losing custody in court can she sign custody over to aunt outside courts

Asked on 4/02/19, 3:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

NO, Yiuy apply to provide kinship care

Read more
Answered on 4/02/19, 7:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania