Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My ex Never obeyed laws and court orders, he did not see psychologist and di not start parental classes. now he wrote two petitions and all info he put in petition is 95% false, he's a hateful liar. How I can put him in contempt with the court? why everything is always forgiven how he's always soo very lucky? [email protected]

Asked on 6/18/17, 1:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

You get him held in contempt by filing a petition and proving he has violated the current order AND that these violations are serious enough for the court to do something about it.

You know that 95% of what he writes is false but do you have the evidence to PROVE to a judge it is false.

You can call me Monday and we can talk and review your custody issues. It's a free consult.


Read more
Answered on 6/18/17, 3:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania