Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

If you obtain a divorce in the state of Pennsylvania and change your mind, is there some sort of 30-day waiting period or such to have the divorce reversed? This is important.

Asked on 8/17/13, 7:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson



Read more
Answered on 8/18/13, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania