Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Is there palimony in the state of PA?

In the state of PA can I sue my 3 year old son's father whom I live with but desperatly need to get away from for palimony. We have been living together for over a year and this is the second time we have lived together. He made me quit my job to move here and is keeping me at home to raise the children. I need to leave because I have no access to any money. He is also treating us like his prisoner's. Other than child support what can I get? Or can we be considered commomlaw since he put me as his spouce on his health insurance?

Asked on 10/06/00, 12:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Murray Eckell Eckell,Sparks,Levy, Auerbach,Monte,Rainer,&Sloane

Re: Is there palimony in the state of PA?

It is very difficult to get palimony in PA. Best to consult with an attorney as to your options.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/00, 10:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania