Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

if a parent terminates their parental rights and change their minds is there anything they can do?

Asked on 1/30/10, 3:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Berman Law Offices of Michael A. Berman

Not really, especially if some time has gone by.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/10, 5:02 pm
Ilene Young Young Law Offices

It may depend upon the circumstances of the original TPR. You should discuss the details of your particular situation with an attorney experienced in successfully representing people in Children and Youth matters.

Ilene Young, Esquire

Young Law Offices

Read more
Answered on 2/05/10, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania