Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

If the other party has council and they don't follow the steps of a continuance can i hold them or their council in contempt?

Also, i am not represented by any council just looking for info so i can properly represent myself.

Asked on 1/25/19, 3:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

A motion for continuance is pretty simple. If it's don't done properly the court will reject the motion.

If the other side has an attorney then the only way for it to be a fair contest is to get an attorney


Read more
Answered on 1/25/19, 7:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania