Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I have primary custody of my 14 year old daughter, can I move across the country with her?

Asked on 5/23/13, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Not with out permission of the other parent or a court order.


Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 8:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania