Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

do I have any process to appeal a divorce decision

Asked on 7/18/11, 6:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

I suppose if you filed a timely appeal your could challenge the financial aspect of the divorce. You would have to do that with in 30 days of the decree.


Read more
Answered on 7/19/11, 2:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania