Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Recently filed for a divorce, in Pennsylvania you have to wait 90 days, before you sign in front odd the notary. My husband is refusing to sign when our 90 days are up. What can i do?

Asked on 5/27/16, 8:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

What you describe is a divorce by consent. If that's the only grounds in your divorce complaint than the divorce won't happen until he agrees. If you wish to add more grounds you'll need to file a motion to add them.


Read more
Answered on 5/27/16, 9:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania