Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My son age 48 has been missing for six weeks. He has bills coming due and I do not have access to his bank account. Is there a way I can get access?

Asked on 9/14/18, 8:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Probably not. Assuming thereis a police report I would notify his creditors and inform them of the situation. They will probaby ask to see a police report. Wht the creditors will do is up to them.


Read more
Answered on 9/14/18, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania