Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

my son is being sued in a civil case in a different state. false accusations. what should he do? We are in New York The court is in Pennsylvania.

Asked on 12/13/18, 6:30 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

In what court is he being sued? What's the justification for suing him in Pennsylvania not New York? Where in Pennsylvania is the case filed?

So tell your son to give me call and maybr there is an easy and cheap out.


Read more
Answered on 12/13/18, 6:37 am
Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

Same question as John.

If the suit is in Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, Bucks, Berks, or Lehigh county, I can advise him.

Very truly yours,

Matthew R. Nahrgang, Esquire

35 Evansburg Road

Collegeville, PA 19426

(610) 489-3041 ph

(610) 489-3042 fax

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/13/18, 12:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania