Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Can I sue my mother for pain and suffering for leaving me with a man she knew was not my father and moved out of state ? I am now 37 and just found out. The man that raised me was unaware that I was not his biological child either.

Asked on 9/05/13, 7:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson



Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania