Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My ex is on the title of my vehicle. We broke up and i want her off my title. the truck was passed down to me from my grandfather. the title states "and". she lives in Virgina and i live in Pennsylvania. what are my options to getting her name removed. Her name is on the title because when I got it transfered to me I made the mistake of adding her on because we were engaged.

Asked on 9/18/13, 2:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

In putting her on the title effectively you gave her some percentage of the car. So you may have to pay her to get her off the title. Or filer an expensive law suit,


Read more
Answered on 9/18/13, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania