Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

What will happen if I can't get a copy of my most recent income tax return in time for my child support hearing? There is no real animosity between us, and I am seeking child support from him at his request and my own desire.

Asked on 11/23/11, 8:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Not much. Do you have some recent paystubs? That should be good enough.


Read more
Answered on 11/25/11, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania