Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Pennsylvania

Mother of juvenile delinquent needs help

Am mother of 16yr girl (CW) who walked out of house for at least tenth time. This time she left with 19yr old Boyfrd & is living with his family. Did get her to agree to leave her 1yr old son from prev relationship w/ me. On 4/21/02 i came home to find my house had been robbed. Several hours later police arrested CW at bf house, recovered stolen property. Also charged w/ poss of marijuana. County children & youth services is being drawn into situation. Because of past (unrelated) problems with CW, CYS previously threatened to remove my 2 (at the time) other children from their home. How can I protect my 3 (now) other children, & grandson from being removed from their home?

Asked on 4/22/02, 11:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: Mother of juvenile delinquent needs help

I am sory, but this is not an area that I practice. I would suggest that you hire a family law attorney. There are many in the telphone bool ro you can call your local bar association for a good referral.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/02, 9:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Pennsylvania