Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Pennsylvania

My ex boyfriend was my financial power of attorney we have no contact the IRS is putting something on my property and threatening to freeze my account. I have never had issues until he controlled my financial matters. How do I deal with this and if he's responsible how do I take action. He had medical as well the hospital refused to remove him at my request without his permission. He said as long as he returned the copies to me they are void but I'm still having problems

Asked on 12/22/18, 1:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Assuming you are mentally competent you can revke the pwer of attorney.


Read more
Answered on 12/23/18, 9:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Pennsylvania