Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Pennsylvania

My neighbor has a german sheppard that they let out the front door of their house. The dog is allowed to roam freely around the front of my house with no form of restraint. My borough has a leash law but the owners of the dog ignore it. I want to sue for harassment and monetary considerations for pain and suffering. Is this possible?

Asked on 3/23/21, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Teitell Richard K. Teitell, Esquire, P.C.

My suggestion is to contact the code enforcement officer in your township. That is the person who typically handles these matters.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/21, 8:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Pennsylvania