Legal Question in Health Care Law in Pennsylvania

how can I as a parent get power of attoney over my daughter who has been diagnosed with brain and spinal cancer at the age of 17, but not that she turned 18, I have been told I no longer can make her medical decisions for her. They are allowing her to make all of her own decisions.

Asked on 2/01/11, 4:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Begley Kevin J. Begley - Attorney at Law

As long as she is competent, you can't.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania