Legal Question in Insurance Law in Pennsylvania

I was in a car wreck at the end of March, the driver who hit me had expired tags and no insurance. I had to pay my deductible and file a claim on my insurance. Now he will not answer anything from my insurance company. What can I do?

Asked on 5/23/15, 8:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

Be thankful you purchased uninsured motorist coverage and have your insurance cover the damages.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/15, 9:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania