Legal Question in Insurance Law in Pennsylvania

Passenger with no insurance

My son's friend, who is 23 years old lives with us. He was a passenger in an autmobile accident. He does not have auto insurance. The insured driver of the car does not live with us. The hospitals are now coming to us to pay the bill. Is he by PA law a member of the household? Who should be paying the hospital bill.

Asked on 1/23/07, 3:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: Passenger with no insurance

first of all , if he was injuured, he should hire an attorney to deal with this. The vehicle that he was in when he was injured should pay. You need to put them on notice and fill out an affidavit of no insurance.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/07, 3:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania