Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Pennsylvania

which forms to use

I live in pennsylvania and my soon to be business partner lives in new york state. My partner owns the patent and trademark and I own the internet domain names. We are C corporation. Which forms do I need? We need?

Asked on 11/28/07, 6:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sharmil McKee McKee Law Office

Re: which forms to use

You have to post more information. What are you trying to accomplish? Do you want to transfer ownership of the patent and the trademark to the business?

Read more
Answered on 11/28/07, 10:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania