Legal Question in Employment Law in Pennsylvania

Non Payment of Wages

I worked 7 days (8 hours a day) for a company that said they would pay me when the other employees got their paychecks. I received a check in the amount of $216.00 which didn't show taxes being taken out or anything of that nature. They have not answered my phone calls and I would just like paid for the time I worked for them. What can I do to get my money?

Asked on 11/30/04, 1:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Johns Mark Johns, Esquire

Re: Non Payment of Wages

The Pennsylvania Wage Payment Act allows for a penalty of 25% of unpaid wages and attorneys fees incurred. I offer free consultations.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/04, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania