Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Pennsylvania

how do i get an adult child and they're family to vacate my home

Asked on 2/18/17, 5:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

It won't be easy. You'll have to evict him via the DJ. The child is a tenant in sufferance.


Read more
Answered on 2/18/17, 1:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Pennsylvania