Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Pennsylvania

I am a lanlord in Pa. My tenant paid one half of last months rent (so is now 1 and 1/2 months behind on rent) and I haven't been able to reach her since. I visited the premises and she is gone (but left everything behind). She told the tenant next door she was "visiting her boyfriends family" out of town. She left a 16 yr. old daughter behind (who is staying with a friend) so I tried to file a missing person report (without avail because I am not "family"). The 16 year old daughter has not heard from her for over six weeks. What steps do I need to follow to legally claim back my apartment and get it ready for a new tenant (getting rid of her stuff)?

Asked on 12/19/16, 11:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

You have to file for an eviction.


Read more
Answered on 12/20/16, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Pennsylvania