Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Pennsylvania

I live in an apartment in Montgomery county Pennsylvania my son has come to stay with me he has been with me for over a year he is 27 years old and a drug attic that he pays nothing towards rent or utilities and he does not work I would like him to leave but he refuses because he says he gets mail there He is verbally abusive he takes things and I would like to I jacked him I don't know how to do it the apartment complex says they cannot help me or get involved what are my options

Asked on 4/12/17, 8:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

I believe you will have to use the Landlord tenant process to evict him you also maybe able to use the legal process in an Ejectment action but i would try the first process.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/17, 7:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Pennsylvania