Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Pennsylvania

Under Pennsylvania law, can I as a Paralegal, represent a landlord in a Civil court case to recover back rent and damages incurred by a tenant?

Asked on 10/08/13, 1:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

No you have to be a lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Pennsylvania