Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Pennsylvania

hi me and my wife own a house that we are renting out. the house is in both of our names but mine is the only one on the renters agreement. can my wife still serve an eviction notice?

Asked on 5/29/12, 4:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

She can post a notice to quit. After that you're filing with the DJ and have the constable serve it.


Read more
Answered on 5/30/12, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Pennsylvania