Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

When attempting to obtain my medical records - in preparation for a lawsuit - having both feet amputated do to malpractice/negligence - doctor plays games and does not provide records from the time period in question - how is this best addressed ?

Asked on 5/20/15, 10:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

You can have an attorney contact him. Also you can contact medical organizations that issue his license.

State Board of Medicine

P.O. Box 2649, Harrisburg, PA 17105-2649

Phone - (717) 783-1400

Fax - (717) 787-7769

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/21/15, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania