Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

I'm writing to you on behalf of my grandmother she was sent to rehab on 10/15/10. and since then there has been several issues that I have brought to the administration/socialworker/company care line which said they would investigate the situation yet nothing has been done. for starters the place was dirty ,next is the care that they provide to the elderly from not answering the call bell to verbal abuse from the nurse to neglecting to provide proper care since she has been there yesterday I noticed that she had an open wound that was infected yet noone "noticed" called cna attention as well as RN got no explanation complained to administration & socialworker got no results.what can I do?

Asked on 11/22/10, 6:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jerry Meyers Meyers Evans & Associates, LLC

You can report this facility to the Department of Health. Contact information is available at their website online.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/10, 2:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania