Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

If a wrongful death case is won in Pennsylvania how long to the accused have to release funds

Asked on 2/05/18, 6:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Teitell Richard K. Teitell, Esquire, P.C.

If you have a case & are represented by an attorney you need to address this with your attorney. The answer is very specific to the ins co you're dealing with & other factors.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/18, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania