Legal Question in Military Law in Pennsylvania

Marijuana Discharge

Is it possible to re-join the Army after a general discharge under honorable conditions, for marijuana usage?

Asked on 11/23/05, 3:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Neal Puckett The Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj, PC

Re: Marijuana Discharge

Only an Army recruiter can answer your question. It will certainly require a waiver and it will cost you nothing to ask. Make sure you disclose everything. Always tell the truth. Just pick up the phone and call an Army recruiter.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/05, 3:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania